I’m currently testing some changes I made to deal with iCloud’s shortcomings in apps that have a database. It’s only been a few days but so far i have not seen the dreaded ‘iCloud Sync Problem’ pop up any more. I did notice some minor things, such as the time period getting ‘lost’ on an entry after a sync, but a quick local rebuild of the iCloud data fixed it.
The update will require that you do turn off iCloud on all devices, and that the iCloud data is deleted. Once the update is done, you can turn back on iCloud.
As soon as the emergency release awaiting approval right now is released (I broke the app on older devices not running 6.1), expect another update to enhance iCloud usage.